Marisa DeFranco lives and works on the North Shore. She lives in Middleton, and has her own immigration law practice in Middleton, a practice she has run for 17 years. (more)
- DeFranco fights to ensure that the U.S. government lives up to its promise of liberty and justice for all.
- DeFranco’s experience fighting for people who have no voice makes her the ideal candidate to represent and advocate for the people of the 6th District.
- DeFranco is the only candidate with a federal law practice and experience in fighting and winning against the Federal Government when they are wrong.
DO YOU WANT A U.S. CONGRESSWOMAN WHO REPRESENTS ALL OF THE PEOPLE AND NOT JUST THE ELITE INSIDERS?
- WE KNOW YOU DO.
- MARISA IS THE TRUE GRASSROOTS CANDIDATE.
- WITH YOUR SUPPORT, WE WILL WIN.
- PLEASE JOIN US TODAY.
What do I do? I have my own federal law practice, working for 17 years as an advocate for families, children, entrepreneurs and small businesses. (more)
Who am I? I am the granddaughter of immigrants who came here to live the American Dream, and I am a leader and expert in my field. (more)
Why am I running? I am running for the people of the 6th District who work harder and harder each year but see a smaller and smaller piece of the pie. (more)
What will I do for the people of the Sixth District? I will be the real deal representative of the people, not the elite and powerful who already have more than their share of Congressional support. I will work for jobs, justice, and security in the District. Review my Awards and Accomplishments. National award winner, expert and leader in immigration and nationality law. (more)